Have a neighborhood-wide rainbow ? hunt
Using any supplies that you have on hand, create a rainbow with your children or on your own.
1. Hang the rainbow up somewhere visible from your front yard
– Front door or window
– On a yard sign
– On a tree
– Anywhere passersby can see
3. Tell your friends and neighbors what you’re doing: Share a photo of your rainbow and information about the Rainbow Hunt on your social media or post a note somewhere visible. The more rainbows, the more fun!
4. Go for a Walk: starting the week of 3/21 and count how many rainbows you see. The number might change each week! Keep your distance!
5. Tell us what you find on The Art Guild’s Facebook (@TheArtGuild) and Instagram (@artguildpw) Use the hashtag #artapart.
-Submitted by the Art Guild PW