Residents of Opal, Wyoming were evacuated Wednesday after a natural gas-processing plant in the small town exploded.
The nearly 100 residents of Opal have been relocated indefinitely to local motels for safety reasons as emergency crews work to secure the site.
No one was injured in the blast, and a cause has not yet been determined.
The explosion was reported at around 2 p.m. and occurred in an area of the plant that cools and purifies unrefined natural gas. The fire, which burned through the night, was contained within the facility and did not affect the surrounding areas.
All employees of the plant have been accounted for.