The tours will provide community members with a first-hand look at the capital improvements and building upgrades the district is aiming to implement through a bond proposal.
The measure would allow the district to continue to effectively maintain, as well as enhance, its facilities for students throughout the district, a district spokesperson said.
Committee members and residents will meet in the front lobby of each school and tour the schools together. The building tour schedule is as follows:
Wednesday, Oct. 15
• Manorhaven Elementary, 4 p.m.
• Sousa Elementary, 4:30 p.m.
• Guggenheim Elementary, 5:15 p.m.
• Daly Elementary, 6 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 23
• Salem Elementary, 4:30 p.m.
• Weber Middle School, 5:15 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 28
• Schreiber High School, 4:30 p.m.
The district encourages community participation in these tours, and residents may contact the district for more information at 516-767-4940.